Programme and Project management
- Successfully managed multiple programmes and projects through their entire lifecycle from concept to closure:
- Managed contractors, remote and cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with tender creation and execution; and skilled at evaluation of new technologies.
- Strong management skills for managing change, complexity, priorities, challenges, and tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail to ensure delivery of the right quality product and business outcomes.
- Empowers teams, captures lessons and builds a learning culture.
- Designed and built own house to high level of sustainability and carbon efficiency, including-
- Fabric First Design- building form factor, aperture sizing and design, orientation and landscaping.
- Energy Efficient Construction- Sub-Foundation insulation, Insulated Concrete Formwork (ICF) with multiple claddings, Passive House sealing standards.
- Energy Usage Efficiency- mechanical ventilation and heat recovery (MVHR), ground air heat exchange (GAHX)
- Energy Management- solar gain, automated shading, Solar PV, battery storage, control systems.
- Undertook Certified Passive House Consultant training and then modelled house performance using PHPP
- Programme Management for Fusion Research Buildings:
- Set up UKAEA Programme Management for Fusion Energy Research Buildings design and construction.
- Experience of multiple industries and cultures.
- Able to change company, industry and functional area; and draw upon breath of knowledge to deliver.
- Comfortable working across multiple business segments.
- Used to working on site or remote.
- Hands on, pragmatic and customer focused.
- Empowers and drives for results and benefits.